AKRAPOVICOWNS
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-Bracq-BMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRAPOVICOWNS View Post
I think it's too early to make a render, but anyway, I think the headlights will be more angular, not just a "smaller" version of the units found on the g30.

Scott posted a render and said it would be similar to it, try taking some cues from it, or let's just wait for a prototype with the final units and body panels/creases/lines appear, which probably won't take long anyway..

BMW uses the 3-series as design template for the rest of the line up, unlike Mercedes which does the other way around (S-class). So I think that the new 3 will have a "Brand new" although evolutionary design language that will eventually be adopted by the bigger models.
I don't think you are quite right there saying that BMW uses the 3 series as the design template for their line up. It's not that simple.

Anyway, IMO it's a good thing to speculate a bit and try to guess...

Ill refine my render as we discover more details... But the overall shape is there I believe...
Take a look for example, the headlights connecting to the grills. Started on the f30, and its now, with the g30, in the entire lineup. The design language implemented in every new generation of the 3er eventually spreads to the rest. With mercedes on the other hand, starts in the S-class and trickles down to the smaller models. Anyway, we will see soon enough. Great job as usual.
Appreciate 0