Rep
Drives: 1981 323i, sports M5, LSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMatt3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-Bracq-BMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMatt3 View Post
Do you work for BMW? How can we trust your information?
He does.

By the way the render he provided us is just a general idea of how the car will be more angular, in no way SCOTT26 mentioned that it is how the car will look like...

For anybody interested, I've just done a render based on a spy shot here: http://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1325767

From what I can deduct of the spy shots, yes it looks like the G20 will be more angular, but it will also be very similar to the G30 5 series, with a gentle evolution...

I'll be refining my render hopefully based on more information by BMW insiders...

Cheers!
Thanks. Did Scott do this render himself? Is it internal? Has he actually seen the car? Is he privy to this information or just speculating like the rest of us? Not asking in an aggressive way, just curious. I've seen a lot of his posts but have never gotten an explanation as to whether his information is his own assumptions/speculations, or the company's.
He certainly has seen the car himself! However he will never show actual internal designs but instead use renders from magazines to tease us enthusiasts and point on the general direction of the future car. Of course the actual render he used there is a little extreme and not realistic, but made the point that detailing for the next G30 will be more angular whilst evolutionary from the G30 5 Series... See my render. By the way he succeeded in his baiting based on your reaction ;-)