View Single Post
      11-24-2016, 05:01 PM   #62
Paul-Bracq-BMW
Australia
Rep
Drives: 1981 323i, sports M5, LSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKRAPOVICOWNS View Post
I think it's too early to make a render, but anyway, I think the headlights will be more angular, not just a "smaller" version of the units found on the g30.

Scott posted a render and said it would be similar to it, try taking some cues from it, or let's just wait for a prototype with the final units and body panels/creases/lines appear, which probably won't take long anyway..

BMW uses the 3-series as design template for the rest of the line up, unlike Mercedes which does the other way around (S-class). So I think that the new 3 will have a "Brand new" although evolutionary design language that will eventually be adopted by the bigger models.
I don't think you are quite right there saying that BMW uses the 3 series as the design template for their line up. It's not that simple.

Anyway, IMO it's a good thing to speculate a bit and try to guess... And my render is based on an actual prototype not speculative drawings like most mags...

I'll refine my render as we discover more details... But the overall shape is there I believe...

Last edited by Paul-Bracq-BMW; 11-24-2016 at 05:07 PM..
Appreciate 0