View Single Post
      11-13-2017, 12:19 PM   #520
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

I'm glad they kept the cruise control functions on the left. The left is my driving hand, and that's where the driving functions should be most accessible.

I also like the idea of a more elaborate digital display, but still seems oddly executed.

The only thing I see that I really don't like is the steering wheel. Hopefully that's not the MSport version. Way too bulky.

I'll wait until they unveil the actual tech features and upgrades before deciding if I will get one when my lease is up, because I'm pretty satisfied with the current model honestly. 6 speed manual, hand brake, and plenty of digital info at eye level. I think the only thing I really wish I had is an rpm display in the HUD, but i'll live.

They really need something innovative to shake things up this go around, because I don't find the f3x lacking but it's not ground breaking either. Show me some tech that isn't intrusive and I can't get it in a new Camry.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0