View Single Post
      04-26-2021, 11:55 AM   #1
bmwmboss
Rep
Drives: Audi S3

Bought a Tesla Model 3 Performance over an M340i. BIG REGRET

Hi guys. I have returned to you all for your wise words of advice. I decided to buy a Tesla Model 3 Performance which i have now owned from new for 4 months. During this brief ownership period i have >20 faults with the car and 7 service visits all mainly down to poor build quality. I have served Tesla with a rejection letter today due a few unresolved issues which is in process. I feel like i took a chance on a new and exciting brand in Tesla but ultimately at £950 per month (no deposit) i feel really hard done by.

Before i attempt to make this move to an M340i (which was my original choice before being seduced by the Model 3) can anyone shed any feedback on their experiencing from moving from a Tesla Model 3 to an M340i or vice versa.

My requirements are simply: good build quality and refinement, good tech, reliability, fast AWD, good handling and practical. My budget is clearly very high and if you think there is another car from BMW or another brand that you would recommend please share as right now im at a loss.
Appreciate 0