Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2021 BMW M340i, 38K Mi

05-21-2024, 04:50 PM   #1
AswB58
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i

Garage List
  [0.00]
2021 BMW M340i, 38K Mi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 42,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2021 BMW M340i
Sunset Orange Metallic
Cognac Vernasca Leather
Premium Package
Drivers Assistance Package
Parking Assistance Package
Also every single Connected Drive feature (Remote Start, Dash Cam, Traffic… Etc)

Car I still under CPO BMW warranty, New Vehicle warranty and Emissions warranty. The first owner leased the car and serviced it at all recommended intervals through Hendrick BMW. Under my ownership I’ve changed the oil every 5K mi, maintained everything according to BMW intervals and have receipts to show. I also have an oil analysis from the most recent oil change.

The car has never been tuned, completely stock. It does have Weathertech floor mats throughout the entire car. I have a set of splash guards that I haven’t installed. I do have some PPF that I can install with purchase (comes with it either way), I can also get the car paint corrected and ceramic coated.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0