Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover 2021 M340i xDrive w/MPE

04-28-2024, 01:34 PM   #1
suprainu
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Comp, M340I xDrive

2021 M340i xDrive w/MPE

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 48,999.00

Item Interest
A well maintained clean 2021 BMW M340i xDrive Sedan with only 14k miles. Clean title, clean Carfax, no accident, no damage. Factory warranty is active and expires on 3/31/2025. Carfax is available upon request. It was recently serviced in the last 1000 miles with new oil and filter changed and brake fluid flush. Needs nothing. KBB 51k.

Enthusiast Spec with M Track Package. Black exterior with rare Mocca Leather Vernasca interior.

Goodies that come with the car:
* M Track Package
- Larger rotors and calipers
- Engine oil cooler
- Staggered tire setup (manufacturer specs)
* M Performance Exhaust (~$2500 upgrade, purchased from and installed by BMW dealer. Sounds amazing!)
* Custom made quad M performance exhaust tips (Original exhaust tips are available and will be included in the sale)
* Carbon fiber rear spoiler (Original spoiler is also available in like new condition)
* Carbon fiber E-Type Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser (Original Diffuser is also available in like new condition)
* Dinan Struct Tower Braces
* Two sets of BMW floor mats (all weather & carpet)
* 19" Wheels, Double-Spoke, 791M, Jet Black
* Continental ExtremeContact DWS06+ tires (~ 10k miles)
* Extra set of Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (~ 4k miles)
* Harmon Kardon Surround Sound System
* Shadowline package (black exterior contents)
* And more factory options can be viewed at https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/3mw5u9j00m8b89352

Car has never been tuned or tracked. All cosmetic upgrades can be easily put back in stock.

Attached Images

Last edited by suprainu; 05-05-2024 at 11:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2024, 06:29 PM   #2
M340I///M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 bmw m340i xdrive

Garage List
Beautiful car! Sorry for the question and it not being about the purchase of your car.

But man I can’t find any information on this subject, please and thank you

I have the M performance exhaust 2021 m340i , and I want to add the tips because I bought the tuner black glossy diffuser . Did you have to cut the m performance exhaust near the inlet And if so can you tell me how many inches back did you go
And where did you get the tips

Again thank you .
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2024, 11:30 PM   #3
suprainu
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Comp, M340I xDrive

No problem. I actually had a BMW specialized independent shop installed the tips and carbon fiber diffuser from KIES together for me. They did not need to cut anything. The installation was actually pretty straightforward. One thing to notice is that the custom made tips I ordered is about 1 inch shorter than the one you usually find on ebay or AliExpress.

Last edited by suprainu; 04-28-2024 at 11:41 PM..
Appreciate 0