BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Wheels and Tires Lexani RFX run flat tire review

04-28-2024, 02:47 PM   #1
MR.Slick1029
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Coming soon

Lexani RFX run flat tire review

Hay guys just wanted to let the world know this is a great budget run flat tire , it’s actually priced cheaper then most regular tires. I’ve got them mounted on my stock 18” m340 wheels . Running a JB4 map 5 , e40 , catted dp and and intake.

These tires handle better then Bridgestones , they actually handle WOT 1st gear better then stock rfts. They handle the rain great also , I live down here in south Florida so temps get hot and the compounds in the tire really like the heat cause they stick hard.

Great option for those people who don’t wanna switch to regular tires and want the piece of mind of a run flat.

They are less noisy compared to stock rfts as well . They are half the price too boot , if your thinking about getting them just pull the trigger . They were a little sloppy the first week and the car was kind of swaying . But after they broke in they are absolutely a 5 star tire.

Staggered setup 225/40/18 - 255/35/18