Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions Introducing the LCI 4 Series Coupe and Convertible Facelift Refresh

04-29-2024, 05:29 PM   #199
Davg31
First Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: G23

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddwalton View Post
The US is BMW's single biggest market! It's not a bubble; it's what sets the direction for the entire corporation.

No one buying a car at this level of price/luxury is going to deliberately choose one that he thinks has a hideous front end. That is a laughable position to take, that enthusiasts and regular drivers alike consumed with brands and public perception here in the social media era would turn a blind eye to the very face of the vehicle itself for what, a lift back? A battery pack? When they already own an SUV or could easily afford an electric as a second or third car? What idiot would do that? LOL, nice try.

The 'bubble' are people in denial how they were incredibly wrong about the 4 Series. Instead of getting defensive, they should apologize. All G26 owners are owed an apology based on how we have been treated the last 3+ years.
You often make mistakes, the country where the most BMWs are sold per capita is Belgium, then the country where the most BMWs are sold is Asia, then Europe, but not the United States.
Appreciate 1
zlatko134.00
      04-30-2024, 01:18 PM   #200
psulaw
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X4 M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davg31 View Post
You often make mistakes, the country where the most BMWs are sold per capita is Belgium, then the country where the most BMWs are sold is Asia, then Europe, but not the United States.
Country or continent? I don’t care about the argument, but I am curious about the data. Asia and Europe are continents (full of countries) and the U.S. and Belgium are individual countries. I would of course assume entire continents like Asia and Europe sell more BMWs than single countries like the U.S..

Got this from the internet, “In 2023, China was again by far the most important single-country market for BMW with almost a third of global output. The USA was the second-largest market for BMW followed by Germany.”

https://www.best-selling-cars.com/br...0by%20Germany.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2024, 05:53 AM   #201
Baldilocks73
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G42 M240i (on order)

Do any of you believe any of these LCI updates will trickle down to the 2-Series? (updated steering wheel, laser tail lights, etc..) ?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2024, 07:18 AM   #202
komoornik
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M440i G23

Mate, there's nothing to believe.

There's already "almost" official leaks about it 😉

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=901686
Appreciate 0