View Single Post
      02-07-2013, 09:15 PM   #28
Eagle1oh7
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i Sedan

Hmm, anyways, at work some people don't quite know what I drive and when they do they say I'm ballin'. Today I was talking to my supervisor and he was going on about his Maxima and how it has all these features and thensome and it cost less than my 328i, I said that's all good but a BMW is a BMW for a reason and a Nissan is what it is. His son, he told me, said he doesn't get how a 3 Series(F30 4L) is slower that his Civic(riced), he said it's not a sports car which I laughed at(he's only 16). Some people don't get that BMWs are largely cars to drive, not to ride in. I had to explain that the BMW bug bit when I drove my uncle's E46 as a kid and set out to make it happen for me, nobody hops in a Nissan(sans GTR) as a kid and say the same thing.
DONE: Seibon CF Hood, M3 Rep, MSport rear w/DD CF Diffuser, M3 Rep Skirts, Seibon CSL trunklid, Forgestar F14 18s w/Michelin PSS, Eisenmann catback, AA Headers, BPC Stage 2, Charcoal Delete+revMotor+AFE Drop In filter
FUTURE MODS: LED headlights, CF rooftop, M3 Suspension Conversion, Dinan CAI Mod
Appreciate 0