ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake
Watering down the M Division with this M sport baloney. Some M Sport cars look daringly close to full M cars. The difference between a standard and M are distinguishable but not so much for the M Sport variants, a huge mistake, look at a standard C400 and C63S, from a design point a view, even enthusiast will be suckered into a double take for confirmation.

But they want to lure buyers with that little "M" it will of course work, but then I won't feel the need to shell out the money for the high end when it's not really that high anymore.

I considered buying an STI but then realised the better engine is in the WRX, so no thanks, the better platform is the WRX, but they make the STI look better. Not quite the case with BMW yet but it's where we're headed imo.
I agree but Mercedes has now jumped on the M-sport bandwagon by creating a sudo "AMG". The (letter)## Aka C63 AMG is used for true AMG powered models and (letter)### C400 AMG for M-sport style performance upgrades. BMW has scared the competition to do the same stuff so they are doing something right
The trend was started by Audi !
Appreciate 0