Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Somebody's drinking Hater-ade
I absolutely will pull the hipster card and state that I've hated Brady long before it was cool. The best part about the Manning family and Brady is that, now, TWICE they've destroyed his Superbowl hopes when it really counted. The first time after a perfect regular season and just a week ago on his "Revenge Tour". Also, not that it matters, but if Manning wins this one your little statement about the rings will be false...2+2=4 and that would mean a tie.

The Broncos winning was bittersweet to me because, even though I really like Manning, I kinda wanted Cam Newton to be the one who TROUNCED Brady's Revenge Tour. I wanted to see Cam Newton Dab all over his face in an SB victory to end the Revenge Tour. Make no mistake, I firmly believe the Panthers would STOMP NE.
Let me clarify....

3 people winning 4 rings < 1 person winning 4 rings...IMO, and that's a big IF Manning wins.

That is an almost impossible feat in modern FB. It's like Tiger winning 4 Masters or US Opens...

For further clarity - I have no hate for Peyton. He is a wonderful community citizen, funny guy (watch his SNL appearance) and arguably one of the greatest QB's of this generation. With that, he's 39 and a orthopedist wet dream. He will lose the SB and retire with one ring.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0