Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
He said he had a C7 but thought it was too big.

Right, my point was sort of that his "big torque" requirement was a bit of a red herring to begin with. However, you're points are exactly why I said he should stick with the Cayman. Not to mention, an F-Type and S5 aren't light either, right? The Z easily beats those.

Exactly. Asking people to help uncover this mysterious, unknown car that is better than what is often referred to as one of the best pure drivers cars on the market is probably a lost cause.

If OP really wants something unique he should find whichever late model or classic sports car out there does it for him and start a project to install the drivetrain of his choice. Putting his own blood, sweat, and tears into might also help him learn to appreciate what he has instead of constantly looking to find then next big thing.
Agreed.
He's already driving the car which fits his requirements. The torque is really a non-issue based on his 'likes'.

Additionally, turbo lag only exist when the car is just beginning to move. Turbo lag is eliminated when using the proper gear at the proper time. It's like complaining about engine tractability when accelerating from 30 mph in 7th gear.
Appreciate 0