Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
And you came here for that????

Well, despite your obvious first missteps, you may in fact find some good advice.

I'm not so sure I'd want to get married at 22 either to be honest. I think you are justified in being hesitant. You are young still, so is she, like it or not, there is still a level of immaturity and while you think you may both want each other, in a few years, you may find that not to be the case.

I'm not American, so can't help much, but is there no other options for her to stay a little longer?

If she's done her studies, is there no way to find employment in that field here where her employer will give her a green card? I'd suggest the employment option, its my understanding that this is something that allows you to stay in 'MERICA! (yeah)...seems like the best option to buy you both some time without going nuclear and ticking the marriage option.
I agree. Even if she was a citizen I would say do not get married at 22. No way. South Africa really wouldn't work for a long distance relationship but that should not force your decision. If she can get some kind of work visa, that's great but I do not think you should get married in a rush.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13164.00