Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by av.7447 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I used to think that, until I didn't come across a single ///M driver that I pulled over here in SoCal who was a member of Bimmerpost......and I've pulled over a ton of BMW ///M drivers. That shocked even me. That's not to suggest that they aren't out there....because I know they are, but I figured that the site was more well known. Anecdotal yes, but that's my experience.

I bet their fines increase significantly if they are not bimmerpost members 😂
Lol! Usually casual car chat or warnings for all but the most flagrant offenders. The conversations with the cool drivers always went something like this....

[after the "Hey! I'm Officer/Deputy Bimmer Driver with [insert large California agency here]. Do you know why I pulled you over?" spiel]

..."Nice ///M. [Insert color or mod here] looks good. What's your username on Bimmerpost?"

..."What's Bimmerpost?"

..."Probably one the most comprehensive forums for your particular car. You've really never heard of it?"

..."No I haven't.

..."Grab a pen and write it down. Check it out sometime; plethora of info. Drive safe and slow down."

..."Thanks Sir. I will!"

I changed up my tactics and started telling people that I saw their car on the forum. They still were clueless.
Appreciate 1
JTO245282.00