Rep
Drives: BMWG20; BMW E90

Garage List
2019 G20 330e  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctstavri View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_dracula View Post
Depends on the cable. If you're using home socket and the charger you get with it I think that's right.
Mine takes 3.5 hrs with the thick cable and a car charger at the side of my house.
Range yeah, I was getting the same if you're doing more than 120 kmph on the battery alone. You'll get 50 if you stay at 80 but zero fun in that.
The cable is the correct and so is the socket. Even in BMW's service fast charger i get the same time.
The driving conditions are almost perfect, 22 C temperature, no aircondition and speed up to 70 kmh. I'm bery disappointed cause that was the reason of choosing this car, to get 60km for my daily route...
Local dealer has absolutely no clue on the car. Everything is new and unknown for them.
I believe the 60 km should be a mix of city and highway so it can recharge on braking and slowing down. If your trip consists mainly of motorway I'd be harder to get that mileage I believe (and experience). Please scroll a couple of posts back to see my results.

I managed to get 60 electrical during a 70 km trip but cannot get 60 out of a single charge. So it relies on Charing on the go as well.