CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Just private messages out of the blue. Odd...I only have one pic on there and it's not a really flattering one as I just tossed it up there when I made the account.

Most were women coming through the area on the way for meetings and asked if I wanted to meet for drinks. I would tell them I didn't drink, but could show them around....as long as they weren't married.

That's one code I never broke when single! I have been called a lot of things...but "home-wrecker" hasn't been one of them. But come to think of it...most of my connections are in the same line of work...so I have undoubtedly met or seen them at trade shows before. Maybe that's it.
Lucky. I work in IT, and it seems that when I go to conferences I'm the only one who doesn't fit the stereotype. Of the 50 younger women employed by my company, I would say that only about 5 of them aren't gross overweight sociopaths. 4 of them are married.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8222.00
MKSixer34192.50
King Rudi13159.00