Tryboz
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2020 330

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzag20 View Post
Ah, hopefully it's just a production date thing bc I had one of the first G20's in the US (mine being produced in late 2018) so hopefully I don't run into any issues. However, I want to be confident that it's just production date issues and not any other issues. Also, after deciding my car I was able to find out it's a B46d and not B48 so hopefully i don't run into issues bc of tht either. Super confused rn lol
Like g20beam said. Older software is what is needed. G20beam and another member on another forum who’s running BM3 both have cars that were bought before the supposed software update and they’re both running it without any issues. You can use a vin decoder site to find out when your car was produced (if you don’t know when) and proceed accordingly.
And the BM3 B48 software works with the B46D engine too, as long as your car has the older BMW each software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryboz View Post
Wish i saw this thread before I flashed BM3. Getting quite a few errors, when I lock the car the alarm goes off so I cant keep the car locked. Trying to work thru issues with them but getting scared....

2020 330i stage 1
That looks like the errors I got.
And I also had that issue. When my car was dead and I locked it, the alarm went off. So I had to leave it unlocked in my garage to stop the alarm from going off.

Also, does your car start? What is the production date of your car?

Pics below are from my car when it wasnt turning on.
My car starts and drives normally, i assume. Believe production is June 2019.

Sorry if I overlooked, how did you resolve? I tried flashing back to stock and stock with locked DME. It accepts the flash but still get errors and cant keep locked without alarm sounding.
Appreciate 0