Senior Chief Petty Officer USN
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X5 35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IB M View Post
Who cares - a Tesla smokes them both in a straight line. Which one would you rather drive down a twisty mountain road?
Tesla is a dog 60-130. Can Only run full out once - twice at most. Then the "magic" 0-60 numbers slow way down.

Not to mention the awful quality - paint drips and misaligned gaps
That is not accurate with the Model 3 Performance. Multiple runs back to back 3.0 ish 0-60 off the lot. And it doesn't matter what altitude, tires, road condition, driver experience etc. Above 70-80 yeah the acceleration drops off, but Im not looking to get my license revoked either. If you got to run to 120 to beat me well thats all you. As for build quality well that have ironed alot of that out. I picked up mine in Dec and didn't and still don't have a single issue. I've been a BMW fan for years and still have one in the garage. My tesla is at a different level that you cannot appreciate until you drive one. Its not everyone's cup of tea for sure, but for me it checks all the boxes and i can live without an exhaust that turns everyone's head including law enforcement.
Appreciate 3
clee1982799.00
LSM1118.00
blockdoc373.00