Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Hell no! No follow up. If she doesn’t reach out, screw her. She thinks she is in the drivers seat leading him by his xxxx. Bullshit. I hate games but she is SURE she will hear from him. Leave her thinking.
Interestingly, she did text me earlier today and we had a quick chat - she wished happy birthday and I asked how her trip was (said she was driving home last night) so I/we may have jumped to conclusions

Nothing is still set in stone though but I'll take it as a good sign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
aye i mean its the ball is on her court now, i thought we vibed and if she thought so too she's free to hit me up i'm busy but im not impossible to reach

ill give her until next Thursday, if no response ill prob hit her up. if she hits me up before yeet but if not on to the next one 🤷🏻*♂️ it's also my birthday today so i'm really not tryna get caught up on this, had a nice night out so far at mcdonalds rn recouping with the boys.

for all i care yea she's cute but it's not the end of the world. tho something tells me she may hit me up later bc i made a joke in our groupchat and she liked the text 🤷🏻*♂️ we shall see how this goes gents (and X6 lady)
Also I would like to apologize for sounding like a true zoomer but I am also amazed how composed I was when under the influence and cmyx6go hope you didn't mind me calling you "X6 lady"
Appreciate 0