05-15-2020, 07:24 AM   #129
jstnstr
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 M340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayM340i View Post
Finally got my exhaust on to my Dravit Grey M340! Haven't done too many miles just yet but my first impression is great.

I do have a VRSF catless downpipe as well, so keep that in mind.

The biggest thing to me was the difference between sport and comfort. In comfort it has nearly a similar loudness to stock, just a deeper tone, which is great. In sport mode it's much louder than stock. I do currently have some burbles coded in that will definitely need to be removed as soon as I hear back from Alex at Mission. The burbles are just obnoxious with the valves open. The volume and tone are great in sport though.

I had my friend's shop do the install while I had some other maintenance done. He said they put a quite a bit of effort in to get the tips in to this point and didn't want to push it much more. I'd like to see them pushed in a bit more, or a diffuser might help the look. They do come out quite a bit.

I'll be shooting a bunch more photos and high quality video soon. If there's anything specific anyone wants to see or hear, let me know.

There's one video on my Instagram saved stories on my page here labeled M340i: www.instagram.com/trevorjolinphoto
The tips sticking out that far are more attention seeking than my ex girlfriend on Instagram

| Previous: 18 M3 ZCP | 17 M3 6MT | 15 M235i |
Appreciate 2