View Single Post
      06-04-2020, 12:23 PM   #1
thaalrasha
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G81

Smile Dravit Grey 330e M sport plus edition

6 month to get it with the whole COVID situation but at last it's here ! Haven't seen this color in the flesh before and it's a funny one, lots of integrated golden and greenish sparkles... which makes the car have many different possible colors in the sun / shade.

I went all out on the option list, M sport plus edition is a pre-made set of "individual options" which include individual paint, individual interior trim, gloss black exterior trims, seatbelts and optional merino leather which i went for as well. Other than that I literally ticked every pack, then every other boxes not included in the packs, and left out only the tow bar.

3SEE G20 330e M Sport Plus Edition Saloon XB1G 2.0i
C36 Dravit Grey metallic
VAHZ BMW Individual Fiona Red/Black Merino extended leather

Visibility package
5AC High-beam Assistant 5AZ BMW Laserlights

Technology package
610 Head-up Display
688 Loudspeaker system - harman/kardon surround sound
6NW Enhanced Bluetooth with wireless charging 6U8 BMW Gesture Control
6WD WiFi hotspot preparation

ZGK Premium package
403 Electric glass sunroof
459 Elec Fr Seats + Driver Memory
488 Lumbar support, driver and front pass. ZGM Comfort package
248 Steering wheel heating 316 Bootlid operation, powered 322 Comfort Access
493 Extended storage
481 Sport seats, front
4AW Instrument panel in Sensatec
548 Speedometer w/ KMH readout
5AU Driving Assistant Professional
5DN Parking Assistant Plus
6DR BMW Drive Recorder
710 M Steering Wheel
715 M aerodynamic bodystyling
760 Exterior trim, High-gloss Shadowline 775 Headlining, Anthracite

Not including the endless list of standard options but worth notting there is the Adaptive M Sport Suspension which is really great addition having tested without before.

For the back story this is replacing my M2 as the lease was ending. I didn't want another M2, the M3 was out of production so i thought i'd use the 6k€ incentive on hybrids government is giving before it runs out and use this till the G80 comes out.

I also considered an M135i, but after the test drive i was really disappointed (understeer underpower, gearbox, body roll) so for the same price i went for this 330e which I plan to add bits and pieces, including a stage 1 tune later. At least the G20 still drives like a BMW, i can still find this balance and RWD handling behavior missing from the M135i. I guess if the old M140 with the glorious B58 was still available i would have gone for that.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
srbs73558.00
A6bullet337.00