SteveAus
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: G20 M340iX

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bris-M340i View Post
All new member here in Brisbane. Have just put down a deposit on a Sunset Orange M340i after an exhaustive process looking at many options. Typical I wanted the Beemer and the Mrs wanted the Merc. Anyway cant wait to get it although I am a little concerned the Orange will wear off in time and will regret it. Oh, well. This is my first BMW but have always loved them. SteveAus, your car looks amazing BTW. Assume you are happy with the colour choice? I haven't seen this colour in person. Cheers
Thanks Bris-M340i. Yes, I love the colour, especially with the tartufo leather. Most importantly, she who must be obeyed loves the colour (she also wanted the Merc), and is now extremely happy with the choices we made. It is a major departure for me from the silver with black leather cars that I have had for years. For me, this is a refreshing change.
The colour is not always bright orange. It changes with the amount of light on the car, from bright orange to reddy-brown......an interesting chameleon.
You’ll love it 😍