Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
That royally sucks; I, personally, wouldn't of bother with this mod, if it meant I only ended up with one rear fog light functioning.

I prefer the symmetry of two lights burning, simultaneously but that's just me.

Regardless, thanks a lot for your contribution to the subject
I think there is a way to have 2 rear fogs if one orders a UK and ECE spec lights for each side. Then we will have fogs on both sides. Thats what I would do if I end up doing this mod.

Only if I can get the turn signals to function properly. The rest seems easy but a bit PIA based on what it used to take to do this mod. Everything was plug and play F and previous generation cars. Heck for most cars, all we had to do was to get rear fog switch in the and the rest was plug and play.
Great minds.. I was thinking the same exact thing..

Now, I just have to figure out where in the ROW has left and where might have the right taillight, with the required inner rear fog lights LED clusters.

I was told today that Mexican-spec vehicles comes with rear fog lights standard and uses the Euro-style taillights, so that's now an option also and might be easiest to source, one would assume..

And yes, on the F-Series generation, it was a cakewalk to do this mod. I did so may mods similar to this, it kind of spoiled me.

My M2 doesn't even come with front fogs but I had coded the front fog button to toggle-control the US Side Markers, on cue.. So cool but the G-Generation adds so much complications, I'm seeing it's not going to be that easy again..

Front Fog Light Mod https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1646587

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=23962722

Thanks to @Larry for at least giving us a glimmer of hope, by being the first to take the plunge, retrofitting the wiring.
Appreciate 0