Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by achk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bris-M340i View Post
Quote:
I got rear-ended last year (when car was only 6 months old) at slow to moderate speed - i reckon impact speed <20km/hr - pretensioners/airbags weren't activated. But the car did sense a collision - fuel was shut off immediately, iDrive displayed a message to see if I wanted to call roadside assist. I didn't have the recorder at the time but I'm sure it would have been triggered in that event. However, I don't really want to find out for sure lol.
Damn, that's annoying. I once had a driver reverse into my 2 day old car. To say I wasn't impressed is an understatement. So have you now purchased the Drive Recorder?
Yes I've got the recorder now but thankfully haven't had to really "use" it yet. The car is also fixed - the body shop did a good job. They've even painted the lower bumper section into the same body colour (I really hated the mismatched grey lower section. )
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bris-M340i View Post
Quote:
I got rear-ended last year (when car was only 6 months old) at slow to moderate speed - i reckon impact speed <20km/hr - pretensioners/airbags weren't activated. But the car did sense a collision - fuel was shut off immediately, iDrive displayed a message to see if I wanted to call roadside assist. I didn't have the recorder at the time but I'm sure it would have been triggered in that event. However, I don't really want to find out for sure lol.
Damn, that's annoying. I once had a driver reverse into my 2 day old car. To say I wasn't impressed is an understatement. So have you now purchased the Drive Recorder?
Yes I've got the recorder now but thankfully haven't had to really "use" it yet. The car is also fixed - the body shop did a good job. They've even painted the lower bumper section into the same body colour (I really hated the mismatched grey lower section. )
Ah good stuff glad to hear

Yes not sure why they did that grey portion is it because they knew we would have to buy aftermarket m performance parts to correct it
Give me black any day and why couldn't they give us the vertical diffusers strips straight out the box it would make the car look so mean Grrrrr
And did you know if you want the carbon fibre boot spoiler they only sell it with the front lip spoiler and it's like 3k something about downforce must be matched
Appreciate 0