Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport 2020(G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiTourer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
A quick question.
I was watching a Malaysian youtube video with a guy reviewing connected drive.

On his connected drive app on his phone he had a function/icon where he could remotely activate the horn/hooter.

I checked on ours , it does not exist .

Does anybody have this icon? it would be quite useful to find your car in the parking lot for people losing their memory like me
Available and works with the Android App on my M340i in New Zealand. Australia and NZ cars have the same specs, so maybe it's just deleted from the App code in Australia. It's technically illegal to randomly blast your horn here, but i've never known it to be policed.
I've tested it out sitting in a cafe while watching random folks walk near the car. Rather hilarious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TikiTourer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by firetitanx View Post
A quick question.
I was watching a Malaysian youtube video with a guy reviewing connected drive.

On his connected drive app on his phone he had a function/icon where he could remotely activate the horn/hooter.

I checked on ours , it does not exist .

Does anybody have this icon? it would be quite useful to find your car in the parking lot for people losing their memory like me
Available and works with the Android App on my M340i in New Zealand. Australia and NZ cars have the same specs, so maybe it's just deleted from the App code in Australia. It's technically illegal to randomly blast your horn here, but i've never known it to be policed.
I've tested it out sitting in a cafe while watching random folks walk near the car. Rather hilarious...
Ah thanks TikiTourer I wonder why they deleted it for us..
Appreciate 0