Drives: 2007 328i / 2014 M235i

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
Lol I drive maybe 1 per week and I am not part of a throw away society that thinks newer is better. My car has very low mileage. I love my car and the steering feel.
I get my fix from my brothers m240i and I have an R Volvo.

If you like Kia go crazy and be happy. I think they are soulless and boring and meant for a-b driving.
My question is that if a toyota tercel had the same low miles and steering feel, would you have bought that rather than a BMW? Not to bust chops here, but there are only two reasons to buy a 328i -1.) It's more reliable than a 335i but not by much - it is most definitely slower. And 2.) People don't know any better - all they see is the BMW Roundel. (This is the case the vast majority of the time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
Lol I drive maybe 1 per week and I am not part of a throw away society that thinks newer is better. My car has very low mileage. I love my car and the steering feel.
I get my fix from my brothers m240i and I have an R Volvo.

If you like Kia go crazy and be happy. I think they are soulless and boring and meant for a-b driving.
My question is that if a toyota tercel had the same low miles and steering feel, would you have bought that rather than a BMW? Not to bust chops here, but there are only two reasons to buy a 328i -1.) It's more reliable than a 335i but not by much - it is most definitely slower. And 2.) People don't know any better - all they see is the BMW Roundel. (This is the case the vast majority of the time)
So you are comparing a car with a responsive straight six with excellent handling to a tercel?
I've driven many cars and it still puts a smile on my face. 230hp is not super fast but still fun and it sounds great. If you think BMW is just about image then why are you on this board?
Do you not think they invented the sports sedan and every car company including the stinger tried to emulate them? Even my R is no match for an M3, I have no problem admitting that and nor is a stinger or genesis.
Appreciate 0