View Single Post
      10-10-2020, 12:26 AM   #36
Casone238
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340

I had a C43 for almost 4 years and had my M340 for a weak. Going off my test drive and the track event the M340 is clearly the faster and better handling car. While I'm breaking in my car the M340 is also better at the duel personality. Way more comfortable, the M340 power delivery doesn't feel laggy and jerky like the C43

Interior I think the M340 looks better but there are things I prefer on the C43 such as the digital display 64 ambient lighting colors power steering adjustment, exhaust button. Exterior I like the design of the M340 more but C43 to me has more presence.

My M340 has the MPE and my C43 had the AMG PE the M340 is louder on cold starts & all modes and it pops and bangs in all modes where as the C43 was only dramatic on sport plus. Sometimes in comfort on the C43 I would get light pops but it was very rare. I believe it's because of the mild 48v that in comfort the M340 is very tamed and peaceful rev it past 3000 rpm and it wakes up. The C43 has the dramatic pops and bangs, It's more pronounced, It's strange because the M340 burbles more frequently then the C43 but it looks like the tune on the exhaust note wasn't geared around the theatrics like the C43 exhaust is. Maybe when I finish the break in period and rev it to its limit I'll get those aggressive gun shot sounding back fires like i did on the C43.

I questioned if had new car biases going on but my neighbors confirmed that the M340 is louder 🤣. It's crazy how big of a difference the MPE made. Before I knew about the MPE I already test drove the car and I contemplated getting another C43 just for the sound even tho I like the M340 more.

Never really was a fan of audis I loved there exterior design a few of my friends had a A4 S5 & S6. Driving there Audis It never it captured my interest or desire to getting one.
Appreciate 2
EXE462104.50