10-19-2020, 01:54 PM   #17
-EndOfAnEra-
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i RWD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
Sad but happy day as well. I'll start by saying the M340i has been one of the best all around vehicles I've ever owned (albeit a short ownership and driving experience due to the pandemic). However, I had a chance to get into a car that I've wanted in the right spec for a LONG time. It's a 2019 Audi RS5 Sportback in Nardo Grey with every imaginable option ticked off (including carbon ceramic brakes which I was hesitant about). It was left over stock that a GM at a dealership has been driving very lightly for the past few months. It's in PERFECT condition, and the discounts on it basically ate up anything I was losing on the M340i.

Here is a link to my page...as you can see I've had a few Audi's already so I'm right at home in this B9 generation of Audi A/S/RS/4/5.

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1662663

This forum is absolutely amazing and I'm definitely going to stick around to see what's new with BMW in the next few years. I can definitely see myself coming back to the brand (not a SINGLE bad thing to say).

Here are a few dealer pics...I'll have to get better ones once I take delivery.
Burrcold , congratulations! Awesome color and opportunity, enjoy having a proper clockwise tach again! I won't be giving mine up quite so soon
Appreciate 1
Burrcold5547.00