View Single Post
      12-04-2020, 07:06 PM   #24
mcd004
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by callen85 View Post
My connected drive finally works today and I received an over the air update to 07.60. Once I finally got my warranty validation completed and I could add my car into bmwusa garage I started the process to activate my connected drive. I had to provide an insurance document with a US address so all I did was call the insurance company and changed my mailing address and sent in that and my certificate of origin. A few days later I got an email to call to finish setting it up. Another 4 days went by while I continued to try and put my VIN into the connected drive phone app. This morning it finally took and started the update on its own. To finish the process I had to restart the system so it would send my validation code to the car. Now everything works as it should. Hope that helps get someone else's stuff working.
Awesome, congrats on getting everything working! If you don't mind me asking, Do you (or anyone) know if sending the warranty validation form to BMW NA affects in any way the European Warranty that came with the car while overseas? I'm tempted on attempting this, but just curious if there are any effects on the European Warranty.
Appreciate 0