View Single Post
      02-08-2021, 02:45 AM   #24
Keith_C
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport Plus

The only option I haven't got is the Driving Assistant Pro and the towbar, if I was to purchase again I would wait for a car that had DAP too.

Not sure I'd want the car without any of the main Packs I have.

When I was looking to purchase, must have packs were Technology, Premium, Comfort and M Sport Plus. As it happened, I found a car with all the above plus Visibility and Park Assistant Plus which was a bonus and Fine-Wood trim Oak Grain Open-Pored.

HUD display, heated wheel and Laser lights are fantastic, couldn't live without electric seats and sun roof was a bonus. Car looks better with the black grill and accents of the M Sport Plus pack, Comfort access is brilliant and in my opinion, the Oak grain Trim looks the best of the lot, can't stand the Tetragon trim. The only way to make the car perfect for me would be the DAP. Suppose I'll have to wait till I get a 4 series for that!
M240i - Thundernight Metallic - Cognac Interior - M Technology Pack - Technology Plus Pack - Comfort Pack - HK - Driving Assistant - M Adaptive Suspension - 19" 893 M Double-spoke Bicolour Alloy Wheels - Aluminium Rhombicle Interior Trim

Last edited by Keith_C; 02-08-2021 at 03:03 AM..
Appreciate 0