Originally Posted by Simon.James7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon.James7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AB55 View Post
Hi Simon,

Cheers for sharing that info. That is a crazy long time to wait. Although I am sure it will be well worth the wait, your colour combo sounds lovely. I went with cognac.

I'll continue to update this thread and share any updates I get, would be pretty cool if our cars were painted in same batch.

I had same feedback from dealer after I spotted the M seats, and also accepted. For me the San Marino colour was everything, I wanted something I won't get bored of and every time I see SMB it blows me away. We must be part of a small group of SMB M340s out there....

Did you look into adding any M performance parts ie rear spoiler etc ?
No problem, I've been wondering for a while if anyone is experiencing delays, so I was oddly happy to find your post, but my fingers are crossed you don't have the same wait! I have debated whether I cancel the order (and I was scared about Brexit at one point...) but I do really love the new G20 shape and interior, so with SMB I think it will be a very long term car! I was originally considering Sunset Orange but like you SMB just looks amazing, in person and in sunshine or cloud.

Cognac sounds great, nice and warm. I really did struggle to chose the interior colour! I haven't done anything about any M Performance parts yet, but do think I'll likely get the front splitter, rear diffuser and lip spoiler. What about you?

I'll let you know when I hear more about my car!
Thanks , let's hope no more delays ....🤞

Not sure , I have been toying with m795 wheels, but I'm not sure how these will look. I actually like the cerium grey against SMB, so I though about getting the silver M795 but unsure if the silvers will clash... (sound like my wife at this point)

The black ones may draw the look off the SMB but I do prefer them black I think..

Might just add a nice rear lip debating diffuser. Too easy to over do it IMO. Cheers
Confirmation today that my car is built and is waiting to be shipped over from the factory to the UK! Aiming for delivery to me by late March depending on availability of slots, so I'm happy there isn't a further delay.

I'll upload some photos once I've taken delivery!
Great news mate! Bet you can't wait to get it. Yes do that, looking forward to seeing it!

I really hope my order stays on schedule... cheers
Appreciate 0