05-08-2021, 07:48 AM   #13
bmnut
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M440i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufo802 View Post
Also getting slightly worried about these delays and spec downgrades (just joined here to hopefully find out more) - got a 330e touring on order from late January and just got yet another delay update to mid June.

Assume there's some sort of discount/option to walk away if significant changes made to specification?

Particularly frustrating as submitted the order with my work company car provider early December but took them over a month to get it to BMW - reckon if they'd been quicker would have got in before all these issues. Stuck with using them though so not sure what good complaining will do and looks like delays are only getting worse rather than better over the coming months.
You're not going to see any reduction in the price from BMW (AG) that's for sure!
You may be able to persuade the dealer to show some goodwill, possibly in the form of an accessory?
You ought to be able to get your deposit refunded though, I did when my dealer couldn't source me a car and couldn't even give me a production slot well past the new registration change this coming September!
Needless to say he got 'canned'!
Appreciate 0