View Single Post
      05-09-2021, 05:50 AM   #24
Jim-Bow
First Lieutenant
Wales
Rep
Drives: G16 840i

Ah geez this really sucks - and something we all get nervous of with a new build. I've had a couple of issues over the years (interior trim being typical) but it seems the supply chain issues with the pandemic have made things far worse right now!

The reality is only you can decide if you'd be happy with the car. And it'll come down to Your must-haves versus nice-to-haves.

HK is a big one for me personally but I also know that if you can get the advanced/hi-Fi option there are a tonne of good post delivery upgrade approaches (bimmer-tech and the related audio text fisher line are two good ones) so that might be one you can swallow.

Obviously colour and leather are something you'll be stuck with and if Ivory is on your musts lists then don't compromise on that.

As someone said it's the toys that make the car "yours" the spec is pretty good from the start but if you've got your eye on something it could well bug you every day you drive the car (this is coming from someone who regretted not being able to find the cash for HUD)

Whatever you do good luck, and we're all rooting for you!
Appreciate 0