View Single Post
      09-06-2021, 02:47 PM   #34
springerdrive
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by springerdrive View Post
To add to the confusion described above, I talked with an extremely confident and competent genius yesterday who assured me that my week 37 build is scheduled for this week (week 36). This is the 3rd genius who's said the same thing. I pressed her about the confusion and she said that's the way their system is set up. I'm not holding my breath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfh21 View Post
I ordered a 2022 M440i xDrive, black sapphire / red interior with 19" black rims. I included HK sound/ Laser headlights/ Executive / driving assistant pro.

I ordered it 7/28. Its moved from order received to scheduled for production and then back to order received two times in the month of August. It now sits at order received... Genus told me mid august it was on track for the first week of September to be built. Called last week and it got pushed to Week 40 build on 8/27. It indeed has been a commiserating process... I am also planning for PCD but have heard 0 details regarding that. Ive also been seeing that the shipping process from Port to Port has been about 4 weeks as well... Im hoping for some luck soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jg4c View Post
Pushed to week 40 from beginning of September?!?! Damn, it just keeps getting worse.

Will be interesting to see what happens Tuesday for a few of us waiting on updates.
Oh my! This is not looking good. My week 37 M340ix build that the Geniuses have been saying was scheduled for this week, has reverted from "Scheduled for Production" to "Order Received". WTAF is going on?
Appreciate 0