jdc0907
Private
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N44RTT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gashead76 View Post
Tried using just the idrive knob and isn't as intuitive in android auto, HK is certainly a deal breaker for me, my dealer maintains though that he has orders that have been affected but my order is not, taking that with a pinch of salt even though I believe he believes it's the case, I have ordered every package and just hoping this possibly means I need, gesture, touchscreen, clutching at straws I know
HK is (still) unaffected on M340i/d orders that have it as part of the tech pack. It is removed if its a standalone option and not available at all on the other engines. That's what I was told when I placed my order. Apparently you also still get enhanced bluetooth under the same conditions.
At what stage does the HK get deleted? I have ordered it separately and when I checked last week nothing has been deleted yet. This was before the information about the touch screens came to light. I was toying with the idea of picking the tech pack anyway so if this will guarantee HK then I might need to amend my order. I will send my dealer an email
Appreciate 0