View Single Post
      11-12-2021, 09:40 AM   #102
Scottish0177
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M340D touring Oxide grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-ToK72 View Post
The ridiculous thing about all this is that if they were upfront and let people know before the order goes into build anybody who cancels might do so before the car is made and shipped.
This would free up slots for those who might want to stay with the order and free up parts/chips.

I am in a position where it would be difficult now for me not to accept the order but like others will not be happy with these inevitable omissions.
I can reluctantly live without touchscreen but would have preferred reverse assist as have used it on my current M135i.

If I loose HUD and/or HK i will be annoyed though as I keep being told it should be OK and I don't want a step down in tech car from my current with bits I enjoy missing. This would be enough to make me consider cancelling.

I emailed my dealership today and was told "I was about to call you about this", yeah right BS
Likely built into BMW’s plan that they believe once you’re shiny new car is infront of you at the dealers you will not cancel despite deletions you may or may not know about.

Sorry Mr blogs, I was under the impression you were aware that the car doesn’t now come with lights
Appreciate 0