View Single Post
      11-23-2021, 02:38 AM   #24
DawleyBMW
Rep
Drives: Mercedes Xclass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranniux View Post
I too placed an order for a G21 M340i in early august and was given a November allocation slot. Went from 20.11.21 delivery to early Nov (6th I think) in beginning and has pushed back 1 week every week for the past 4 or 5 weeks now. Currently being told will be 13th - 19th Dec so with the above being said I'm now expecting to push to next year.

It's almost as if the build date was just being set and pushed every week without any intention of it going into build. I do have a few bits soecced so it could be one of many things holding it but I'm not being told anything which is the frustrating part. It also stinks a little that bmw aren't offering any discount on the comfort plus pack considering there have been options removed, the US have been given discounts because if it I believe.

Sucks but I really want the car so I'm between a rock and a hard place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranniux View Post
I too placed an order for a G21 M340i in early august and was given a November allocation slot. Went from 20.11.21 delivery to early Nov (6th I think) in beginning and has pushed back 1 week every week for the past 4 or 5 weeks now. Currently being told will be 13th - 19th Dec so with the above being said I'm now expecting to push to next year.

It's almost as if the build date was just being set and pushed every week without any intention of it going into build. I do have a few bits soecced so it could be one of many things holding it but I'm not being told anything which is the frustrating part. It also stinks a little that bmw aren't offering any discount on the comfort plus pack considering there have been options removed, the US have been given discounts because if it I believe.

Sucks but I really want the car so I'm between a rock and a hard place.
That turnaround to build a brand new car to your spec seems unbelievable to me in this day and age… I'd say your first build slot date was unrealistic from the get go?
I ordered my G21 first week in November but was ready to order in October only for my sales guy to tell me there's no allocation available until November?
My build slot is end of March….. so that's roughly 5-6months give or take a week 🤯

I also got a price increase when I ordered of around £800…

Wireless charging and touchscreen was deleted and I have been given £500 back

If anything else gets deleted I'll cancel my order 🖕
Appreciate 0