02-15-2022, 11:32 PM   #157
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
•I didn't said anything in my post from above . What I said perviously was that currently all the cars are fake F1 cars .

•The first (partly) real thing is for March 12 at Bahrein , and between March 12 and March 20 for the first race at Bahrein , the cars will look different again by new updates .

•The Red Bull RB18 will remain a kind of concept car for the rest of the season , the car will get continuously track specific technological and aero updates for every race track .
And who knows ...A car with a variable ground-effect is perfectly possible !
No I was trying to respond to the text within the screen shot insuating that the leak was real as we will see on Thursday.

All the current cars aren't fake. That is how they launched now, that is how their aero concepts are. They will improve as the days go by but that doesn't mean they're fake. Fake implies nothing will remain the same when the real races start, and the only car that fits that definition is the redbull.

All cars will develop throughout the year and even track to track... That doesn't mean they are a "concept". That's just how f1 works, it's a constant technological battle.
irunalot1518.00