02-23-2022, 04:29 PM   #83
footie
Major General
Rep
Drives: i5M60

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich9600 View Post
I've gone Brooklyn Grey with 19's and extended black pack and lights. Black interior with blue stitching.
Option wise, Light pack, tech pack and comfort pack. Oh, and a tow bar, mostly for bikes.

Basically replacing what's on my 2016 340i. Though, some extra toys lumped in the packs and lots more cost…

Strangely, haven't wobbled much on the spec over the last three and a half months. Family practicality dictates a dark interior and after 3 dark grey BMW's I fancied a change. So, light grey… Or blue, or whatever the the light makes Brooklyn Grey look.

The only thing I was wobbling on is a de-badge. I couldn't get it factory deleted this time, so nervous about dealer removal… But, I like to fly below the radar…

I think I was the 3rd i4 at my dealer when I ordered on 11/11/2021.

How's your spec shaping up?
I’m debating between the 19s and the 20s, personally I don’t even do 200 miles per week so the extra range isn’t a concern, neither is the price but resale might be affected so will ask dealer if come that time a swap to smaller is an option otherwise it will be getting 20s.

I’m all in for the Tech pack, the comfort pack isn’t worth it in my eyes, I know my M5 has it but it was standard. The lights I like but again the adaptive lights I believe are standard so all you are really gaining is brightness and distance.

As for the rest it’s probably black/blue stitching, M seats, carbon trim, heated wheel, debating the shadow line but will get it on the lights, quite fancy the 50 year badging but £300 is nuts. Oh and as I said colours still up in the air, I’m currently Donington grey and want to go darker.

Want the keep the extras under check because I’ve my name down for the new Maycan EV for 2024.

Last edited by footie; 03-02-2022 at 07:17 AM..
Appreciate 0