Chubbiejones
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenry View Post
Hi All
Purchased these a while back...they were going to be the final touch to the car (love them). BUT I'm considering selling the car and I know these will not make or break the deal so I'm just going to let them go. And get them to someone that can enjoy them
  • OEM Factory Fresh
  • Three pieces per side
  • While they come tightly wound up from the factory parts dept I did have these laying flat for weeks to get the "roll" out of them
  • I will do my best to loosely roll them for shipping
  • Will ship within 1 business day of payment received
  • PayPal verified only with goods and services coverage for buyer & seller
  • $10.00 Priority shipping to anywhere in the lower 48
  • PM with question or if you want me to send you an invoice

Here's BMWs description of these....
Please note: I was going to write my own, but once I read BMW use descriptive language such as "particularly individual and dynamic character" & "emphasizes the typical design features and the proportions of the vehicle." to describe stickers....I simply threw in the towel and accepted my defeat LOL

From BMW:
G20 3 Series M Performance Frozen Black Foil Application Kit. Includes foil application for both left and right sides of vehicle. Not suitable for use with decal kit 51142461811. Sportiness right down the line: the M Performance side foil in Frozen Black gives the car a particularly individual and dynamic character. The positioning on the vehicle side emphasizes the typical design features and the proportions of the vehicle. In black / gray matte with M Performance lettering.
SOLD
Appreciate 0