View Single Post
      08-06-2022, 02:29 PM   #110
Aenti
Private
Rep
Drives: Future BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanWins View Post
I appreciate the input from you and everyone else. I believe they told me they did, but a small allocation. If it turns out they didn't should I cancel and order from a different dealership? This is my first BMW and honestly the process has been awful. Almost all the dealerships didn't even know that the three series were being built in Mexico this year and special color paint orders were not available on the 3 series this year because they are being built in Mexico. Also seems like bad business to determine production order based on dealership allocation rather than customer order date.
Hey so I was technically wrong. If you have an order received and a production number then you have an allocation. Sorry for the mistake. It was early and I was tired.

That being said you can call bmw genius and get your production week with your production number. That will give you a better idea of when it is. I’m sorry to hear about your experience and I hope it gets better. When your car goes into production is fully luck of the draw it seems. Some people like Frank are already in production. Others like myself and Tron are 6 months in waiting for production to start. Good luck man

Last edited by Aenti; 08-06-2022 at 03:32 PM..
Appreciate 0