View Single Post
      10-17-2022, 09:05 PM   #328
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_Ice View Post
I coded anti-dazzle this weekend on my 2020 M340i xDrive. I had a similar problem to tomz17 and homerjay, I should not have VO coded using Launcher Pro, was told to only use Launcher Pro for FDL Coding and use Esys by itself (no launcher) for VO Coding.

I provided 2GB to the JVM using Launcher Pro and still had issues so I don't think it was a JVM memory issue. There seems to be something wrong with reading and coding all of BDC when using Launcher Pro, maybe some kind of bug? I wonder if it would have happened with BimmerUtility.

I did the VO coding first then used the Cheat Codes from siegester for FDL coding anti-dazzle in KAFAS4 and BDC_BODY3.

Anyway - drove home tonight and wow anti-dazzle is awesome, I wish I had done this back when I first got the car instead of waiting 3 years to do it. Definitely makes buying the Laser Lights worth it.

It still turns off sometimes, but the highbeams stay on way more often and definitely help with visibility.
A token is not required for VO coding, but using Launcher should not cause any issue.

Launcher Pro has outdated mapping, so better to use Bimmer Utility for FDL coding.
Appreciate 0