View Single Post
      01-12-2023, 12:48 PM   #1
rodriguez_xxv
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340xi

Garage List
Hello Everybody!

Brand new to the community here! Just took delivery of my 2023 M340i xDrive a couple of weeks ago and couldn’t be any happier! It’s a real blast to drive! Got the car in Brooklyn Grey exterior with full carbon fiber exterior package over Tacora red interior. Car is currently getting its ceramic coat put on. My first BMW I have owned.

I went with the M340i because I was looking for a car that could do it all. Something that is reliable, practical, easy to drive when commuting, but could also have a little fun when pushed. Not to mention I think the G20 looks stunning. I am going to be using this car as my daily driver and will be putting a lot of miles on it. I’ve heard great things about the B58 engines reliability over time and this was the main reason I went with this car. Still, to be cautious, I also picked up the extended service contract to 75k miles and the extended warranty to 100k miles.

Was curious to see if anyone who has put high mileage on their G20 had any good or bad experiences they could share? I am the type of car owner who maintains cars to manufacture standards and will keep every record of everything done to it, so I’m looking to get prepared lol. Thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 16