View Single Post
      03-24-2023, 07:07 PM   #18
Expert@ApexWheels
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDM_Pilot View Post
Hi Tom. Are you guys getting close enough to pinpoint arrival dates and distribution yet? The shop I ordered from didn't have any info on my order other than some time in Feb.

Was trying to setup some suspension fitment too along with the whell install. Thanks!!!
Quote:
Just a quick update.

As you can see I bought these in NOV. I was told everything was in stock and some typical 7-10 shipping expectations were laid out.

About a week later I got the dreaded call that the rears (19*10) we're not available. I hunted around calling multiple vendors from online searches and ended nowhere.

The answer from all including Apex was February.

Well here we are on March 1st and Apex pushed the date to March which to me is just a formality guess and the guys at DT I ordered through tried to console with me sone logic about it being almost guaranteed for the first half of March.

Anyways, there's 4 tires and two front wheels sitting in my garage and nothing I can do but sit here on day 100 wondering did I make the wrong decision?

Not a happy guy right now.
Quote:
God I hope so. I'm running out of optimism and tbh I'm tired of explaining to friends that yes I really did buy them 🤬
What is the name and email of the dealer your ordered through? Our bimmerpost notifications aren't consistent for threads so I'm often not notified when someone @s these accounts on threads. Threads in general are a bad way to figure this out and provide customer support. my direct email: tom@apexraceparts.com.

Let me know who you ordered through and I'll look into this.

-Tom