View Single Post
      03-27-2023, 01:21 PM   #1
DjpeakSD
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 Audi RS7

Coming From Audi, need advice!

Hey guys!

This thread will be all over the place but hopefully you can track me.
I have a 2021 Audi RS7 and love the car and brand (Wife has SQ7) but it is time for a change. I got an allocation for an M3 and am going to do paint to sample Voodoo blue and I am really excited about it. Here are some of my issues/questions.

1. Anyone here have experience going from an Audi to BMW especially a big car like an RS7? I love the air suspension on my car and feel that the M3 will for sure be sportier but a little less baller if that makes sense. I never see my car on the road, like very rare, which I like.

2. I am very torn on interior color. I love the Kyalami and have seen it in person and still loved it, just not sure it goes with Voodoo all that much. Then it would be Silverstone or Ivory after that, which match the exterior color (not sure that matters).

3. Wheels - I have read through thread after thread about wheels. I love the 826 wheels but hate the 19's in the front. is getting an 826 rear set and putting them up front an option? I plan to lower as well and looking into the best options for lowering as well.

I told you this was all over the place but if you have some input for me, I'll take it.
Here is my RS7

Thanks,
JP
[IMG][/IMG]
Appreciate 4
JeetG80x323.50
s58551.00
vmalho2703.50