View Single Post
      03-31-2023, 01:43 PM   #1195
oonowindoo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.A.B View Post
It just boggles my mind how much things have changed. And it's a drastic change it's not even subtle I can't even sell it to myself just paying $900 a month for a car payment I just can't do it just looking at $900 going out of my bank account every month is sickening. My lease is due back in May I extended it two months to give myself some breathing room to figure out what my next move is my buyout is 38k and that was my plan at first but speaking with BMW the extended warranty for 3 years and the extended maintenance for 3 years both equal out to 10 and a half k that would be 48 All in even at 60 months which is the longest it's still around $900. They do have a basic that just covers powertrain but there's so many computers in the car that something goes out electronically and SOL. I had my BMW for 3 years I only just recently signed up for beamer post and it was really to see if I could find out a way to get another m340

If i were in a situation where i must get a new car and paying cash for my current car isnt an option, i would just go lease a "cheap car" for a few years and hopefully in 2-3 years, then get something i want when the market normalizes.

That is what i would do. I am also not paying $900 to lease a 3 series... never going to happen.
Appreciate 1