Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M340i

Garage List
2023 BMW M340i  [9.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl0w.b58 View Post
Hey man, just wondering how much was the downpipe you bought and did it throw a cel? i have a 23' m340i im debating if i want a downpipe or not. I seen a guy with a 23' as well and he has a dp and muffler delete and he has small pops and burbles. and is there any more sound clips by any chance?
It’s a vrsf catless dp, so yeah it throws a cel. It was only $300, people are gonna tell you to go with AA or some other expensive option, but if you don’t care about the cel just save your money and go vrsf. There are definitely more pops and burbles, but our cars are ver restricted from factory so they are very quiet and almost inaudible if you have music on. They only happen at very low rpm or sometimes when you do a pull. I took this rev clip, but I’m pretty sure the valve just stayed open the whole time so I never posted it, but here you go. There was a guy on here who has a 23 who did high flow catted dp paired with an m performance exhaust and his pops were noticeably louder, so it’s more the muffler restricting the pops I think.

https://youtu.be/Z2YSNMjDRZ0
Appreciate 1
rmedina119.00