View Single Post
      06-01-2023, 06:20 PM   #7
Matic94
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M440i G26

peelo801 I am having the exact same issue, I got in touch with MSS and this is what I was told…

“Thank you for your email.

The solution for the noise at this stage is to use the V1 front springs that will give him the lowering he is and also remove the noise. If you can complete the warranty form and send it back to me I will send you replacement front springs.”

So they did send me new front springs with part number 185-1 instead of 185-2. I haven’t had the chance to install them yet to see if that can help, but yes it bottoms out pretty bad. Also this is what my installer told the MSS tech…

“Hey Guys,

Hope all is well! My name is Blank with Good Speed Performance and I have a customer with a 2023 BMW M440i xDrive Gran Coupe that we have installed mss02bBMWG8x purchased through Extreme Power House. We are currently running into a clunking/spring rate issue after lowering the vehicle. To have better understanding, we adjusted as much as we could to find the sweet spot and have discovered two things. When it is too lowered in the front, the spring is too soft and travels too much. To avoid the issue, we raised the height which somehow increased the clunking sound. We suspect that because we're not touching all the threads, there's a play causing the noise. I'd like to hear your thoughts on whether you guys have experienced this and if so, what are the solutions?”

Let me know if that is same issue you are havin
Appreciate 1