View Single Post
      11-14-2023, 06:34 PM   #93
Stag77
Private
Rep
Drives: '24 M340i XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustwhyn View Post
I’m really interested in this exhaust, but the valve rattle on the cold start in the initial video you guys shared is putting me off. My Dinan has the same issue and that’s why I want to get rid of it. Is there any remedy for that?
Wow, that noise is extremely unpleasant. I hadn't noticed it before, but now it's impossible to miss, and I imagine it must be more pronounced in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1ts View Post
We’ll unfortunately my shop just tried to install this exhaust with the carbon fiber tips and the figment is not on point. The tips just look off and protrude too much so I need to look into installing the oem tips. I’ll have to reach out to the company because this is upsetting visual at least in my eyes
I agree, the fitment is unsatisfactory. The tips themselves need to be longer. Perhaps you can try to cut the pipes a bit to have the tips sit more flush. Also, is it just the angle, or do the outer tips sit lower than the inner tips?

Maybe a combination of cutting the pipe ends and fitting a different tip like this one would make the finish more appropriate? Good luck, hope it works out for you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/39498407194...Bk9SR4yarob6Yg
Appreciate 0